Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Trade Deadline Day, Redmond's Ejection and #MonsterDongs

Trade Deadline Day, Redmond's Ejection and #MonsterDongs

The only thing I really have to say about yesterday is THANKYOUSWEETBABYJESUS! Stanton is still a Marlin.
You all already know about all the trades and you don't nee me to reiterate what happened. That's not what this blog is about, anyway. it's about stickfigure drawings, bad photoshop, strip clubs, and now my rack references.

Moving on to Redmond's ejection. Unfortunately, I was working, so I didn't get to see it happen live, but thanks to the interwebs I got to watch it a few times this morning. Kudos to Mikeyboy for standing his ground and calling the objection for what is was: BS. Homeboy even kicked his hat. If that's not passion, I don't know what is. That's some love right there, folks. Our owner may blow but our manager doesn't.

I am bummed I didn't even know about it until today because I was working. My friend, knowing I was working, text me "Stanton just crushed a monster dong..Giancarlomicheal" but didn't tell me about the ejection. He's only half trained... I'll get him there.
Just kidding dude, thank you for letting me know about the #MonsterDong. I owe ya one for that. But please start typing it correctly, it's #MonsterDong not monster dong. Thank you!

Speaking of ejections, I had a fun incident to deal with in a coed rec softball league last night. There's nothing more aggravating than dealing with an ump on a power trip. I was filling in as the at field coordinator for the night, and in all the years I've played and for the short time that I've worked for the league, I have never dealt with such a bad attitude person. That sh*t takes all the fun out of playing. The poor player involved in the incident with the ump took it like a champ though. I have to hand it to him. I'd be banned for life it I were him.

That reminds me, I adidn't update y'all about Monday. I am back playing softball after a hiatus, and although I didn't crush a #MonsterDong myself, but I did have a few good knocks. It felt so good to have a glove on my hand again, though!




No comments:

Post a Comment